In your registration package will be the Culinary Race Rules 2017.
We are sharing them in advance to give you a head start on your reading!
- Waivers must be signed by entire team before beginning Race and handed back to a Culinary Race Team Member.
- No pets allowed.
- The Culinary Race is not responsible for any parking fees or tickets you may acquire during the race so please drive responsibly and do not use your devices while driving.
- Please ensure you are wearing your Culinary Race ID Badge at every destination.
- It is recommended you do not bring children as some destinations are not child friendly and several tasks are +18.
- All members of a team are required to be present at the food destination for all tasks. If there are dietary restrictions any member can sit out of the task as long as there is one person able to complete it.
- Passports are to be initialed at each destination by an employee once the task is completed.
- All passports must be turned in to the Culinary Race Organizing Team at Tool Shed Brewery no later than 5pm.
- Please be respectful at all destinations, they are excited to be a part of the race and may be busy when you arrive!
- Have a great day, lots of fun and Good Luck! (mandatory)