One of the most anticipated events of the year is back, City Palate’s Sixth Annual Pig & Pinot Festival!
11 talented chef teams compete for the coveted “Divine Swine” trophy, sponsored by Alberta Pork, as they create delicious and original pork dishes with free-range pork from Spragg’s Meat Shop. And nothing pairs better with the perfect porcine than the perfect pinot! 5 boutique wine stores will pour an amazing selection of pinot wines from around the world. And you get to taste it all!
Plus… a great silent auction; a fine wine raffle valued at over $2000; a gourmet coffee cart by Cappuccino King; and live music by Simply Sinatra, featuring Rob Young.
Tickets available now:
Food prepared by:
- Roy Oh: Anju
- Daryl Kerr: Great Events Catering
- Andrea Harling: MADE Foods
- Ryan Gilmour: Notable
- Scott Ruegg: Ox and Angela
- Oscar Lopez: Pampa
- Lucas Cooke: Swine and Sow
- Kevin Turner: Symons Valley Road House
- Gary Hennessey: Tango Bistro
- Melissa Gorsedin: The Cookbook Co. Cooks
- Quinn Staples: Yellow Door Bistro
Pinot poured by:
- Richmond Hill Wines
- Bin 905
- Kensington Wine Market
- The Cellar